Thursday, November 8, 2007

Some Thoughts of Thans

Answer to quiz below:
He was a commuter at Penn State. My grandfather taught math there.

What accessory did Jim have, which he regrets, when he first began attending Hampshire?
No cheating.

I am eating a lot of dumpstered cookies. This is a nice article on freeganism:

http://www.eatingliberally.org/tags/freegans

The swine is screaming, my feet are cold, and I am almost done with school (time wise, not work wise). The house is funny when it is empty. I open all the windows and turn the heat all the way up. As you all know, I am a hypocrite in my effort to reduce my carbon footprint.
I also leave the hot water running, and fill the upper toilet tanks with my gallons of honey, just so I can shit in honey.
These Are Just Some Examples of My Dualistic Nature!

I think people should sign contracts on their point of view before beginning an argument. People keep flipping the script on me. I am better off fucking a mud puddle than debating anything that actually matters to me.

END LIVE BLOG

1 comment:

Tara said...

Fanny Pack?
Rat Tail?
Pimp cane with a sword inside?


Am I the only non-Purple House resident who reads this?