Thursday, November 8, 2007

blah-ging

i want to come home.

stuck in the library at hampshire in sterile white walled noiseless empty academia staring at a huge sign that even blind people could see...'main office'. well, maybe not blind people...more like near sighted people without their correctional lenses.

i'd like to come home and see jesslyn and personally thank her for letting me use her car to putter to boston (no not putter...zoom zoom is more like it). i stalled a couple of times on hills and intersections. i will pay for a new transmission though i didn't grind any gears.

other things i'd like to do while at home....roll around my spacious floor, an activity i like to do every so often, just because there's so much space! i'd like to fall asleep to laughter or murmurs from the living room, sink into the couch...literally...i think we need more cushions for that thing. smell a jar of honey just because there are so many, tell Than to save me some...again. and again. Save me some. I'll pay big money!

i didn't know jim went to penn state. i'm guessing he was ashamed of owning....a crack pipe? nooo....maybe something a bit more innocuous...a full yankee's wardrobe...hat, jacket, wrist band, jersey...no no...a toby keith CD??

40 minutes and I'll get to walk through that door to greet that wonderful bear dog and all of my homies

TKO

No comments: