Monday, November 12, 2007

basket dunk flip pong

Spontaneous beer pong tournament/flip cup/basketball games occurred tonight. followed by band practice and plenty of laughing. We saw sides of eachother that wouldn't have been revealed without the pressure and competitiveness of chugging. We became a little fratty and Meave and Lauren were good sports, both exposing their natural pong abilities. Than gave himself the cut off point which is commendable and got more shots in than he gives himself credit for, Jim dominated with his height, long arms, strategic staring and encouragement. But I think everyone knows that Jesslyn and I took home the trophy in terms of team dynamic. You wanna go? Meet us on the court.
Ben, it would've been nice for you to stay a little longer as well as Price and Tara....another night....

blendbivelog

2 comments:

Tara said...

Little known fact: I'm a beer pong champ!

Can you lose/win beer pong? I don't know because I've never played it and I'm very bad at both drinking beer and throwing balls. That means I've never lost, though. I am undefeated.

purplehousenorthampton said...

everyone wins with beer pong. think you don't have hand eye coordination? well don't you worry, the game brings out the unexpected athlete in people. let us show you the way...