Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hello,

I apologize for my absence, I've been in without internet for 30 hrs! (so basically death).

In that time the blog has exploded. It's awesome. I'm so happy about it. Also I totally just got 2 bingos in a row on scrabulous. So yeah, internet plus bingos, plus our blog = sweet.

Sports Thought of the Day:
Boston area sports are too good and they're riding for a fall. BC football already had their stumble this season (of course, they were the only local team I could stand), but the Patriots are going to blow it in the playoffs, and the Bruins being good can't really be for real. But the interesting case is the Celtics. They might actually be good, and might actually be fun to watch. We should take a house trip up to Boston for a game. I'd like to see them play the Suns.

Trivia: What is Than's favorite book? What is did Jim share with the residents of Green Bay? What century would Jesslyn most want to be born in? What is Price's military rank? What does Kristin think the mouse should be called? What am wearing right now?

Yours Sincerely,
Ben

No comments: