Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mornings are awesome!

I can't believe how many people are still asleep at 11 AM. It's going to get dark in five hours!

This morning I found a cabbage in the compost at Hampshire, a fully good, purple cabbage. So I saved it, though am not quite sure what to do with it. I already have so much sauerkraut fermenting at the moment, I suppose it will be cabbage soup or something. Maybe a stir fry. Or I'll just force-feed it to Than.

House is looking approximately as clean as it always has, but today I plan on putting up some drapes and perhaps cleaning up a bit.

Answer to a question a while back:

Than has one older brother, Dick (Dick Wood), and at holidays, his father, grandfather, brother and he sit at a table together and talk and they're referred to as the table of Dicks, even though Than is certainly not a Dick.

Decaf coffee makes my spirit animal crest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be creepy and say, I'd like to see some pictures of the house please.

Farm in a Cart said...

Price, you ignorant slut, you got the joke all wrong.

When all the Dicks hang out at the same table it is called the mens room. See?