Monday, December 17, 2007

Movies and Temperature

It is cold in the Purple House. Our hearts are cold because we are missing two of our own. One is in Sunny California, under the redwoods (!), or is it Mexico by the Sea of Cortez?
The other is in Connecticut.

The other reasason it is cold is that we ran out of oil, once again. It is the coldest weekend of the year. Two Noreasters. Over a foot of icey snow, and we have to heat with our stove. This is OK I guess, but it sucks living in a drafty house built for when petrol was cheaper than water. 600-800 bucks a month for oil this year.

Water froze in the cupola last night! That is a first.


Movies I Have Watched:

Five Easy Pieces: Directed by Bob Rafelson
This movie made me realize that I take way too much shit from society. Really good, I like the west coast and Washington Island Scenery. This movie is good with Ben Segal and Andrea Love watching with you.

Cool Hand Luke: Stuart Rosenberg.
Are all Good movies about beautiful Men who will not conform? This one was. I like the sexy car wash scene. I miss Luke now.

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest:Milos Forman
Yes, they are. The system will beat on all the Lukes and Mcmurphys in the world under the guise of good intentions. We should all be more Brash.
"Ah, Juicy Fruit"



Thats all for now.

Purple House 06 reunion in the works. Shhhh.

Than

No comments: