Thursday, January 3, 2008

picante butt

Dear friends,

Since I have access to a computer for a short time I figured a bulk email wasn't enough. Here's how it's going:
Christmas was spent over the border in Punta Banda with the McAuliffe's and my family. We didn't have any trouble passing through at all (came in through san diego) and there weren't scary men pointing guns at people trying to get in. IN fact, we didn't even need to show someone a passport, which I'm sure will change when we start to head north again. From Punta Banda, Liam and I met up with two of his friends who traveled from san francisco on a sailboat. The swell was too big so they decided to leave their boat in PUnta Banda for a couple of guys to watch (who apparently are always drunk) and we loaded liam's car up nice and good and four of us continued south to chase the sun.
One night coyotes came upon our tent and surrounded us, howling like crazy and laughing at our fear. A few claps and howls back made them run away.
In todos santos now.....want to write more but have to go.
I'd like to think that I miss the east coast but really all I miss there is you guys and the dogs. West is the best. Eatings lots of tacos pescados y tacos con carne asada and haven't pooped in 4 days now....:/

-kristin

No comments: