Monday, January 21, 2008

My new room is freeeexing

It still feels a little weird to have four walls. And to wake up, not to the sound of Price's early morning banter.

Yesterday we made a family breakfast: french toast with freshly grated cinnamon and nutmeg then used the left over egg batter for scrambled dessert eggs which weren't a hit. And bacon was on the menu too. I'm going to make a bean salad of sorts, or maybe a bean soup!
Also, I'm devoting most of my life now to the Div. III that hasn't progressed much over these past few months. It's too early to start a count down to graduation.
Procrastinating with this. I think we should send out a missing person's report if Than doesn't come back soon.
-K

1 comment:

Price Armstrong said...

...where did I put that... Oh! Ok... Now then, I guess... ... ...yup, now it's time to... ...mayonnaise. where is the may... aha!