Friday, February 29, 2008

brrrrrr

It is morning and the house is very very cold. Westerm Mass. is very very cold. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm going to be using the sauna semi-regularly as a means of counter-acting this oppressive weather. Besides helping you sweat out toxins, the intense heat actually raises your heart-rate and so sauna-ing acts as a form of mild cardiovascular exercise.

Today is a sad day, because it is Than's last official day in our house. I will miss you a lot. I think everyone will. I can only speak for myself, but I can state for certain that I'll miss you enough for the house even if they didn't all miss you, which I'm sure they do. Plus also a loss of a Dubin in a household is a grave loss indeed.

On the bright side, everyone is supposed to be getting up and making breakfast today. I'm waiting on breakfast to go to sleep. I'm maybe going to open a bank account this morning too. We'll see if i can stand going outside. It can't be much worse than in here though. The tips of my fingers are freezing and I keep needing to warm my hands so they are limber enough for typing.

On another bright side, we're getting a new housemate. She is named Chlirissa. I may have spelled her name wrong. She will be given the password to this blog and can make corrections as necessary.

I hope everyone wakes up soon. I'm getting hungry and impatient. Also, I still have yet to figure out who it was that commented on my last post under the name 'foronandon' (something like that, maybe another-andon was at the end). Please reveal yourself.

Your cold but devoted blogger,
Ben

1 comment:

kristin said...

i didn't mean to leave out my name, just forgot what address i used.
anyway, i'll give you a clue:

i don't separate fiction from nonfiction

-anonymous