Sunday, April 6, 2008

House Update

Today was an historic occasion for the Purple House. Jim and I cleaned up the back porch and yard. We moved truly epic amounts of garbage. Now we don't look like the town dump but instead like a lovely country estate that's slightly run down but still quite charming.

It's getting very very close to grilling season. We plan to be having fires within the week.

Also, there has been some very serious hanging out and several house dinners (including Peter's excellent pasta sauce and James's equally excellent garlic bread).

Speaking of James, we have new housemate. His name is James, not to be confused with Jim. He is our second tallest resident, a world traveler, and is finishing up his undergraduate work on wind-energy. I can state with confidence that he is a fine addition to the house and to the proud lineage of coupola residents.

Also, I've been watching a lot sitcoms via streaming video on the internet. I am very fond of sitcoms. I think I would like to write for one some day. I don't think my current fiction is likely to get me any offers of that sort, unfortunately.

I would like to close this entry with an apology for slacking on my blog responsibilities. I hereby renew my promise to blog at regular intervals.

Yours,
Ben

2 comments:

kristin said...

jameson!!
postmodern punk.

Tara said...

Dear Ben,

Hulu.com.

This morning I watched an episode of Maury while I was getting ready to face the day.

Additionally, Price and I streamed a sweet movie co-starring Ashley Simpson which was co-produced by Joe Simpson.

Actually, I'm going to extend the invitation to enjoy Hulu.com to all of the members of the Purple House Estate.