Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chad Gad Ya

I'm too tired for a very well-written posting, but I thought I should make a quick update in light of the major last few days we've had here.

-Passover is in full swing. I went to a seder in CT at Aliza's house and it was awesome. Thank you so much. I am still thinking about the brisket.

- Peter's Div III was a resounding success. Almost like a Bar Mitzvah, Peter has passed another milestone on the road to manhood. Also lize a Bar Mitzvah, he did it along with family, friends and klezmer music. The Freylech Valley Orkestr is really really good. The whole show was fantastic. The after party was appropriately rambling and raucous. On a related note, we all met his sister, Lisa, and found her to be an excellent house guest. I love meeting people's family members and hearing about stories about my friends in their small-child incarnations.

- Pennsylvania primaries have come and gone, and it seems that Democrats in my home state want to drag this race out in the most annoying and self-damaging way possible. Way to go Pennsylvania! On the plus side, Obama won my home county, the county I went to high school in, Jim's home county, and the county he grew up in along with precisely 3 other counties state-wide. I think this proves that Jim and I leave a lasting positive legacy wherever we go.

- I finished my pint of ice cream.

No comments: