Tuesday, October 23, 2007

cold water hot kitchen

Dubin is sleeping on the couch having doggy dreams or nightmares.
I thought we were going to watch another scary movie tonight so I came on home and nobody but the dogs were around so instead of being incontinent from fear, I ate some of the stir fry on the stove top.

Than spilled my pumpkin remains today, or it fell all over Than rather, because I tried to balance it on a pepper in the fridge. Jesslyn went on a date tonight, I'm wondering how it went. I don't see Price, Jim or Ben enough. Come home and eat dinner.
Pumpkin cookies will be made tomorrow, or the next day.
Does that make you want to come home?

Let's watch a movie again. How about 'Dead Man'? Or 'American Graffitti'?

I think we should invest in a hammock for the back porch and perhaps a waffle maker from free cycle?
End. Live Blob.

No comments: